Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette

I first want to start with saying that I love Too Faced eye shadow palettes.  I own a few of them.  They usually give you a daytime & nighttime look plus a fashion look. Or a natural look.  Its perfect for when traveling and not wanting to luge a ton of make up around with you.
So it goes without saying that I knew I'd love their Cat Eye palette also.  I've been doing the cat eye look since the early 90's when I was all "high school rebellious riot grrrl". What I dig about this one tho' is that it includes the wet/dry colors too.  So you get 3 looks with this one also.  Day, classic and fashion.  So you have a look for going out with the girls or meeting up with up grandma or even an out of town/state job interview.
I bought mine at my local Ulta store.  It retails for $36, which is average for their palettes.  I really dig it.  If you like the cat eye look I suggest picking one up for yourself too.
Too Faced Cat Eye Palette
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment