Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 4, 2014

We're the same and we're different....

"A great relationship is about 2 things: first, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences"

I love all my friends dearly.  I've met them all based on common interests, mutual friends or by pure accident.  Mostly its the first 2 of those 3.  Now its great to be alike in some ways, but what I really dig are the opposites.  You make me see a different view and think with those opposing opinions and ideas.  I love that. 
Now, I want to introduce you to my friend Oscar. I refer to him as my "conservative friend". He takes offense to that phrase, but I think because he thinks it makes him uncool.  Which couldn't be further from the truth. I just mean that him and I are set up on the opposite ends of the spectrum for the most part with some meeting points in the middle. Opposites attract sometimes and its all good. Anywho Oscar and I were having a discussion on facebook last night about girls and such.  I was telling him that girls could be broke down into 2 categories.  His response made me laugh so hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment