Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Conversations with the Mister.....

So my mister comes out of his man cave and plops down on the couch next to me where I'm checking my email.  He gives me a dirty look, I return a look to him and this goes on for a couple mins.

Me: *gives a mean mug face*  YOU'RENOTMYFRIEND!
Mister: what?
Me: you're not my friend.
Mister: oh, I thought you said Jesus was your friend.
Me: Jesus doesn't talk with me much anymore.
Mister: only on Wednesdays when he cuts the grass?

We both stared at each other for about 30 seconds before we busted out laughing.  My Mister is mostly a quiet guy, ask anyone.  But now and then out of the blue he'll just say something that makes up for all the quiet.  And honestly, one of the guys who does our yard work is probably named Jesus.  WHAT?!?! I didn't name him.

And before you can say it...SHUT UP!  We're not racist.  I hate everyone equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment