Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September Julep Maven Haul

I received my Maven box from Julep the other day.  I'm in love with the colors.  Totally perfect for the autumn.  Reds, grays, blues, gold.... You know the type of colors that signify that sweater weather and pumpkin spice lattes have arrived.
My box selections were the Freedom polymer top coat, Mary Lee polish and Eliana polish.  I also decided to add on the Ana white glitter polish, Lupita polish and Padma polish.  As a free gift from Julep for adding three add ons, they gave me the Candace polish and Daria polish.
(colors are in order left to right. Free gift colors horizontal in front)
If you are unfamiliar with Julep, they are only the best nail polish company around.  I love their lotions just as much as I love the polish.  Once you go Julep you wont go back to anything else.  There's a strengthening agent called Hexal. Their oxygen technology lets your nails breath while the polishes distribute evenly for superior coverage. 
The top coat gives you a gel like shine preventing chips and making your mani last longer without the hassle of actually get a gel mani done.  You only need your regular nail polish remover to remove from your nails.

Here is my link if you're interested in checking out Julep or becoming a Maven subscriber.
My Julep Maven Link
 

No comments:

Post a Comment