Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2014

My top favorite skin care products.....

So I've had people tell me that my skin feels soft or looks so healthy or has such a glow or I smell good all the time.  So I thought I'd share with you some of the skin products I use on the regular.

When it comes to getting clean, I really love philosophy's bath gel.  I don't use it as a shampoo, but its my go to for a body soap.  I think its hands down the best smelling soap I ever used.  It really smells like what its called.  The best part of it is that you get to enjoy the smell while you are in the shower but that scent doesn't stick with you.  Just because I like the smell of pink frosted cake doesn't mean i want to smell like it all day long. lol
Philosophy

 
 
Ok, now after the shower I'm a huge fan of using Benefit's "soft to touch...hard to get" body oil mist.   It absorbs real fast leaving your skin soft and smooth, not greasy.  It also has a light scent to it that I love. I also love the "take a picture...it lasts longer" body balm.  I use this on my shoulders, cleavage, knee area...basically anywhere I want a little "glow".  Plus how can you not love the packaging?!?!  This retro pin up look is cute enough to just leave out on the counter or vanity.

 
Now the last thing I use on the daily is lotion.  When I'm going out and I want a nice all over sexy smell I'll use Victoria's Secret's "Tease".  Its a nice smell that's not too over powering, and I've never had anyone complain of the smell to me.  Both men and women seem to like it.
When I'm looking for just a good deep moisturizing  lotion I'm going to grab Bath & Body Works Body Cream.  Theres a zillion different scents, so I'm sure you can find something you like.  This lotion is so thick and creamy.  It leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day long with out feeling greasy.
And just because it made it into this summer's favorite scent category with me, Pacifica's "Blood Orange Lotion".  Its just one of those scents that awakens your senses.  You cant put it on and be in a bad mood.  It makes you want to go out and frolic in the sun.  Seriously tho', if you like citrus scents you'll love this one. 
 
So what are some of your favorite products you use?
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment