Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ulta haul & my September Ipsy bag.....

Ulta had an event sale going on today in which I partook in.   If you spend $35 dollars in Benefit products you received a free Benefit train case. Well I really wanted a full sized Bene tint since I adored the sample I was given.  I also picked up a High Brow Glow pencil.  I think highlighting your brows is just a nice subtle touch for a brighter eye.  Also while I was at check out I was looking thru their impulse buy bins and I saw they had a sample size of Benefit's Posie tint.  I usually do my lips in reds, pinks or neutrals.  I like the color of the Posie tint but I find that its a thicker formula then the benefit tint. The nice score was that it came with a travel sized High Beam too.  I don't think companies understand how much I appreciate them making travel sizes of their products too.  Specially if I just want to give it a try.
Benefit



I also picked up Butter London's Top of the Pops.  Its a $70 set that I got for $32.  The set included Wink eye pencil and cream eye shadow in Earl Grey, which is a nice metallic silver color.  The eyeliner is more of a charcoal color with sparkle to it.  It also included a nail polish in LA Ross and a Lippy liquid lipstick in the color Toff.  A real nice combo for date night or going out with the girls to the club.   They also threw in a sample of their scrubbies, their nail prep and polish remover pads.
Butter London


And finally, yesterday my Ipsy bag came in the mail.  YAY!  Their theme for September was "Street Style".  The make up bag was a cute gun metal color with studs on the front.  My bag contained a Hikari lipstick, which tho' it was a nice lipstick, I'm not digging the color on me.  I also got the Be a Bombshell smooth criminal powder, a pacifica eye liner, Briogeo  deep conditioning hair mask and Nourish Organic moisturizing face cleanser. I also traded in ipsy points for the Bodyography foundation primer.
My Ipsy Referral Link




 

No comments:

Post a Comment