Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Forgive me for my future hangry....

So to officially kick off the start of October, I am doing a 14 week weight loss challenge with 7 of my friends.  The one who loses the most weight wins.  There's money riding on this. Because everyone knows that money, sex and candy motivates anyone, young or old.  Tho' this is just a fun friendly competition, I also see it as a way to keep me in line.  I have a HUGE sweet tooth.  So obviously Halloween and Christmas proposes as a threat to me.  Thanksgiving not so much.  I really don't dig the Thanksgiving feast.  Normally on that holiday my plate consists of salad, a roll and maybe a slice of cherry pie if someone made one.  But Halloween candy and Christmas cookies/sweets...oh my god. I feel myself getting fat thinking about them. Anywho... if I seem especially snarky/bitchy/annoyed...its because I'm going thru sugar withdraw.  OK, so I doubt I can completely give up sweets, but I'm going to try to keep them out of my house. 
So what are some of your diet/exercise tips? Favorite meals?
 

2 comments: