Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 4, 2014

You shouldn't watch scary movies with us....

Seriously, you don't want to watch scary movies with me and the mister.  we'll ruin your experience. We don't mean too, it just happens, especially if it's one on Syfy. 

(Mister flipping thru the channels on TV while I'm checking my email on the couch next to him. He stops on the Syfy channel to a movie called "transmanian  devils" I think.  Starts off with a helicopter of younger guys who are base jumpers headed to some mountain/cliff area)

Me: I want the douchebag in the middle, he's a smooth talker...
Mister: *looks at me and laughs*
(in the movie they're on top of this jump area and the douche I mentioned previously is scared to jump and everyone gives him shit, so he pretends he's not gonna jump and then leaps off like barney badass. He falls thru a bunch of trees instead of the land point and impales himself on a huge spike in the ground)
Me: See what happens when you're a douchebag? Let that be a lesson to you... You end up leaking blood everywhere that'll bring the evil monsters from hell out after your friends. Why does he keep hitting that spike in him?  You'd think it'd make it worse.
Mister: Yeah, he shouldn't be able to move his legs at all. 
Me: Oh yeah, because that should of impaled his spine.  Well maybe he has scoliosis and the spike missed his spine entirely?
(cue the side glances and laughing and the turning of the channel)

Seriously tho', Syfy movies are so horrible sometimes that they're actually awesome, but it's not where I'm going to go to get scared. 
 

1 comment:

  1. To quote the great Maddox - "I liked it better when it was called Army Of Darkness."

    ReplyDelete