Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 17, 2014

3 Store Haul ( TJ Maxx, Sephora & Ulta)

HAUL TIME!  First I'm going to start with Ulta since they were having a Butter London special freebie.  If you spent $30 dollars you got a free Butter London make up bag.  Which sent me on cloud 9 because I really wanted that make up bag and if I didn't have to shell out an extra $15 bucks well, bonus! So I picked out 2 blue shades which I thought would be perfect for winter and spring nails. The color on the left is Keks and the other one is Sprog. 

 
Then from TJ Maxx I made another pretty good Polish haul.  I got 3 Butter London, 1 Julep and 1 Ciate .  (I'm not sure when my shift in UK products happened, but whoa!) The Butter London colors are (L to R) Wellies, Bumster and Dosh.  The Ciate color is 3am girl.  And the Julep is Isla.

 
I also picked up a couple make up brushes, one being by another of my favorite UK companies, The Vintage Cosmetic Company.. I also picked up a cute little shower cap, that had a vintage pin up flare to it.

 
Finally my Sephora haul. One of 2 of my favorite things I picked up was a trio of Tokyo Milk roller ball parfumes.  I love roller balls for travel or just throwing in my purse.  The trio consists of ...
Tainted Love No. 62 (Fragrance Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Orchid, White Tea, Sandalwood)
Everything & Nothing No. 10 (Fragrance Notes: Sweet Orange, Pressed Petals, Dessert Moss and Tea Leaves)
La Vie La Mort No. 90 (Fragrance Notes: White Tuberose, Cardamom, Hibiscus Leaf, Jasmine)
My favorite of the 3 I think is La Vie La Mort. I've just had this thing for rose scents lately.
My 2nd favorite thing is the Bathina "just confess, you're obsessed" all over me body mist by Benefit Cosmetics. I really liked the body oil spray I've previously gotten.  It had a light clean smell to it, so I was excited when they came out with just a body mist.  Plus I love the vintage look to the packaging.
I also got their lazy girl solution to brows, speed brow.  Its a light neutral brow gel that gives your brows a little game.   

Then I got got my favorite lip primer by Too Faced since I was running out.  Sephora was also doing a daily special and I got a free bronzer at check out.
And last but not least, I got one of Kat Von D 's studded lipsticks in the shade Vampira.  Its a nice deep burgundy color.  Think the grunge era of the 90's.  Thought it'd be great for the fall/winter months coming up.  Tho' I'm not a fan of her, I have to admit some of her shades of lipstick are really nice. I don't have a lot of room to swatch shades on my arms and hands, but I did my best to show you.



 

 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment