Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October's Maven box

So yesterday I received my Julep Maven box!  I was super excited to get this because it was the first collection where I loved all the colors. 
They called the collection "Black Magic".  Its the 9 polishes in the upper left corner of the photo. Nancy, Shailene, Dean, Logan, Margarita, Ledi, Marla, Briann and Dana.  I also decided to add on Casper, which is a glow in the dark polish as well as black cat decals, a plush pout lip crayon and the night mask.  For adding on 3 add ons I was gifted with the red and yellow polishes in the bottom right, Catrina & Karmen.   I was really pleased with this month's box.  One of the things I'm most geeked about is the polish Dana.  It's black light reactive. 
My Julep Referral Code


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment