Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Conversations with the mister.....

Watching a scary movie with the mister after dinner. Guy in movie tells his wife to ignore the ghost, they'll go away.
Me: wonder if that works on husbands?
Him: *picks up phone* Siri find me an apartment.
Me: *grabs phone* Siri where is a good place to bury a body?
Him: *shoots me dirty look*
Siri: very funny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Getting ready for bed...
Me: *crawling into bed* grrr grunt snarl rawr
Him: *looks at me like I'm crazy*
Me: that's "I love you" in zombie
Him: is it?
Me: yeah, I told myself I was gonna learn a new language this year, and since all the GMOs are probably going to turn us into zombies I figured it would come in handy.
Him: *looks at me over his kindle trying not to smile*

He knows I'm hilarious.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment