Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 5, 2014

I should probably follow the cat's cue.....

You know how they say that animals have that natural instinct that something bad is going to happen? You know, like when they run for the hills because they know some disaster is about to descend upon the earth?  well my cat ran from the kitchen about half an hour ago and is currently hiding on the other side of the house. 
My mister has decided he's going to learn to home brew.  He has currently taken over my kitchen and attempting to make an oatmeal stout.  Or something fancy like that.  The kitchen is taken up with huge pots, buckets, tubing, strange powders and other questionable things.  I cant help but have flashing scenes of breaking bad running by in my head.  If I had a yellow chemical suit and respirator I'd run into the kitchen screaming "Jesse Pinkman reporting for duty!" But like I said, I should probably listen to the cat.  Besides, if my kitchen is being over ran I can't cook dinner.  So win for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment