Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 3, 2014

You wanted it.....

So I was requested to make a blog because "I'm funny, but I'm also real".   After much debate I figure what the hell, right?  I mean at the very least I'll have documented proof that I can use against my mister.  Anywho... be careful what you ask for because you just might get it. 


Last night. Bedroom. Getting ready for bed, mister looking for his PTs....

Me: if you're looking for your PTs, they're in the dryer.  I didn't get around to folding them.
Him: WHY NOT?!
Me: hey! I didn't even have to wash them you know...
Him: yes you did, its your job.
Me: I'd be careful of how you treat your help.  otherwise they'll spit in your food.
Him: "looks at me"
Me: hey! you should of seen what I've done with your toothbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment