Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 29, 2014

Yes, this is real life.....

Sometimes I really wish that I made this stuff up just for your entertainment.  But its all real.  My stories, photos and text messages are all 100% unrehearsed real deal.  I sometimes feel like my life is the love child of June Clever and the cast of Jackass. I'm not complaining tho'.  Makes for a spontaneous life and is obviously entertaining to you.  Just makes me a little sad that some of you think I script this stuff out for you.
Anywho.... this is a text message I got from the mister while he was out in the field.  He obviously likes to keep me on my toes, yet sadly I'm not surprised by his shenanigans.  I wonder if this is how the wives of rock stars feel?

2 comments:

  1. "Yeah they shot it with a rocket"
    Best text in the history of messages and texting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its not every day you can legitimately utter those words.

      Delete