Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Well, it was a good run.....

Me: How many years have we been married this year?
Mister: I don't know.
Me: Really? Or are you just too lazy to do the math?
Mister: *looks at me and shrugs* Both.
Me: 16 years.
Mister: Whoa! Really?!?!
Me: Yup, got married in '98.
Mister: Did we really got married in '98?!
Me: Are you kidding me?!?!

If it wasn't for the fact that he makes good blueberry pancakes and will kill the bugs I cant, he probably would of been smothered with a pillow 8yrs ago.  *laughs*

2 comments:

  1. You lead off with a loaded question that you know damn well he don't know. Not fair for Mister. For shame, for shame Ms CurveyCanvas.
    -Ricardo
    Ps. I still want a Czech chick and some Cheetos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FYI Czech chicks are a lot more shady then I sir!

      Delete