Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 22, 2014

On the road....

So my mister took a road trip cross country with the motorcycle.  He started to head back today and called me when he stopped along the way to let me know where he was at.

Mister: I'm in the hills of Virginia stopping for lunch.
Me: Isn't that where deliverance is?
Mister: Huh?
Me: You know, the corner of "bum fuck nowhere" and "You have a purty mouth"?
Mister: OH YEAH!  And its where all your "wrong turn" movies are too.
Me: Let me know where you stop next. Be careful, have a good lunch and keep those ass cheeks clenched tight.
Mister: uh...ok.  I don't plan to stop firing until I'm out of bullets.

A while later he sent me this photo to show me he was out of inbred banjo land.
If I had any photo shop skills I'd have put a inbred hillbilly peeking out of the trees.  *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment