Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 5, 2014

Just call me Devil Anse...

The following conversation took place last night before bed:

Me: I've been thinking of buying a new bedding set.
Him: What?
Me: Ya know, bedding.  A matching set.
Him: *blank stare*
Me: A BED IN A BAG!  YA KNOW A SET!! SHEETS, COMFORTER....THE WHOLE DEAL.
Him: oh... why?
Me: Bored with the same old black and red. Do you think we can do that with out starting world war III?
Him: What'cha mean?
Me: Well, right now we have two halves of different sets on there. This would be only one set of sheets we have to share.
Him: We do share now.
Me: No, we don't.  Right now we have a fitted sheet and 2 different comforters on there.  One because you like to wrap yourself up like a burrito and I sleep on a pile of pillows and half wrap myself in the blankets.
Him: *thinking*
Me: Its like the Hatfields & McCoys at bedtime.  Don't cross the property line Randolph!
Him: *shoots me a look*
Me: You're just mad because you're a McCoy in this fued.

4 comments:

  1. mike and i most definitely sleep with separate comforters. i thought we were the only weirdos!! good to know you guys do it too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. separate bedding might be the only way one of us doesn't die in their sleep. lol plus he runs hot. I like to sleep in a cool dark cave. snuggling on him feels like I'm snuggling on a toaster oven after awhile. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that I'm not the only one who does that. What's weirder is we sleep with a big long pillow in between ourselves as he likes to roll over on top of me when he's sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried when I first wrote this thinking that everyone would think we were a weird couple with our own blankets. I'm finding it's pretty common. lol tho' I never had him roll over on top of me, I've had the occasional knee to the ass or arm flung on my pillow.

      Delete