Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 4, 2014

So I sorta slept thru my alarm....sorry!

I know I'm a day late on this, but I never claimed to be perfect.  Here are my November subscriptions. 


My favorite polish to come out of the Julep box for November was Fazia.  (last 2 polishes on the right) It's a really rich red wine color.  Perfect for fall/winter manis.  I've gotten a ton of complements on it. I also opted for the Plie wand in my box.  I'm still learning to use it and all, but I'm digging it so far.  Heres a pix of Fazia and where I used my PliĆ© wand.
 
If you're interested in becoming a Julep Maven, here's my referral link.  You'll get your first box free.
 
 
My November Ipsy Bag.... first can I say how much I adored this bag?  the silver glitter look is awesome.  Its in the top of my favorite bags from them so far.  The one item I didn't dig was the lip stain.  I'm not sure if I maybe got a bad batch or not (the reviews on it were mixed), but the only part of it I was impressed with was the super rich pigment of it.  Other then that, it was a mess.  It never fully set on my lips.  It stained my teeth, face and fingers.  When I say stained my teeth, I mean I had to use a makeup wipe on my teeth.  I tried applying it 2 different ways.  One with just my pinky. The second time I used a lip primer, lip liner and used a lip brush to apply it.  I ended up with the same results both time. My cousin got the same product and color and she had a totally different experience with hers.  So I'm giving it a second go. I redeemed another tube of it in a different shade with some Ipsy points I had stocked away.  We'll see how it goes this time.
If you're interested in trying out Ipsy, here is my referral link.....
 

And because I slacked so hard in my blog for a month, here's photos of my winter mani I did last night while watching American Horror Story.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment